Your Personal Recruiting Coach
TPN Provides you with your own Personal Recruiting Specialist
Softball Recruiting -- Football Recruiting -- Baseball Recruiting - Volleyball Recruiting
TPN has set up a National Network of recruiting savvy affiliates from varied backgrounds of experience to make sure you have all the assistance and direction you need to stay on track during the recruiting process. Each TPN Recruiting Specialist has a proven history of successfully helping student athletes excel in the recruiting process.
At TPN we believe there is more to the recruiting process than just getting recruited. It’s all about getting recruited by the school that is the correct “Fit” for you. That’s one thing we consider when we select our Recruiting Consultants. Each must demonstrate a proven history of not only getting their athletes recruited, but also a history of those athletes successfully remaining at the schools with which they sign. In the end, that is the only real measure of success!
These TPN affiliates have assisted in the marketing and signing process of thousands of Division I, Division II, Division III, NAIA, and NJCAA Athletes from all over the country.
TPN Recruiting Specialists have backgrounds in recruiting ranging from Former College Coaches, College Recruiting Coordinators, Skills Instructors, Travel and High School Coaches, to Athletic Recruiters and Skills Evaluation.
A Recruiting Specialist is assigned to each TPN Client with an Account which includes recruiting consultation. The Recruiting Specialist is primarily responsible for providing your recruiting consultation, but that’s not the only person available to assist you. In addition to your Recruiting Specialist, you can always contact any of the TPN Staff for assistance. We are always only a phone call, email or text away from helping you through the recruiting process.
Just some of the ways your Recruiting Specialist can help you:
• Understanding the Recruiting Process and what must be done to be successful.
• Developing a Recruiting Strategy that is right for you, getting organized, and putting the plan into action.
• Staying on track with your recruiting activity and progress.
• Providing information about which schools are actively looking for your position and skill set.
• Knowing how to select the right Colleges and the right Coaches to contact.
• Crafting effective letters to send coaches that will get them to notice you and respond.
• Preparing your Student Athlete Player Profile web site to make sure it shows the Coaches the information you want them to see and adequately showcases your attributes and abilities.
• Responding correctly and effectively when Coaches contact you.
• Asking coaches the best questions for evaluating them and their school.
• Keeping Coaches interested through the whole recruiting process.
• Knowing how to choose and utilize athletic camps and showcases the right way.
• Using Skills Videos to demonstrate your athletic skills.
• Saving time completing the dozens of detailed Questionnaires interested Coaches will be sending you.
• Keeping all the details straight while you communicate with dozens of coaches.
• Knowing when and how to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center and understanding eligibility for the various types of schools.
• Understanding how Athletic Scholarships work, how they are often supplemented with
Academic Scholarships, and how GPA and Test Scores can affect this.
• Knowing when and how to use Junior Colleges as a stepping stone to a four year College.
• Evaluating the scholarship offers you receive and knowing how to determine the best offer and “fit” for you.
Softball Football Volleyball Baseball - Athletic Recruiting