What You Get...
A TPN Recruiting Management System provides you with the following plus many more features:
Personalized Recruiting Process *Consultation through the TPN Recruiting Specialist Network:
• Helps you better understand the recruiting process.
• Keeps you on track with your recruiting activity.
• Your Recruiting Specialist can help you target schools looking for your particular skill set.
Player Profile Page to showcase yourself to the college coaches.You can add and update the following information to your Player Profile:
• Skills Videos or Highlight Videos.
• Athletic Stats, Awards, Accomplishments, and Schedule for multiple teams and years.
• Academic information such as GPA, SAT/ACT, Awards, Accomplishments, School and Community Activities.
• Contact information for you and your Coaches, Skills Instructors, and School.
College Coach Database:
• Contains virtually every College Softball Program in America.
• Search the Database by Division, Conference, State, or Geographical Region or any combination of the above.
• Build, Save, and Modify unlimited College Coach contact lists.
• Contact unlimited College Coaches.
• Simply search the Database, select the coaches you wish to contact and then click on Compose. It's that easy!
View Tracking of your Player Profile and Video Views:
• Easily see which college coaches view your Player Profile after you contact them.
• Shows you if the college coaches watch your video while on your Player Profile.
• Player Profile and Video View Tracking helps you gauge the level of interest a coach may have in you and allows you to better direct your ongoing recruiting activity.
TPN Email Account built into your TPN System:
• Position Specific Email Address helps to catch the coach's attention.
• Access your TPN Email directly from within your TPN Account.
• Eliminates the need to sign onto and check a separate email account.
Choosing the right TPN Softball package for you.
TPN gives you the option to choose either a Standard Single Year Account or a Multi Year Premium Career Account.
Choosing your TPN package is easy. Here are some things to consider.
If you want maximum Softball Recruiting Consultation and a Recruiting Specialist assigned to help manage your recruiting progress on a proactive basis, select a Premium Career Account.
If you are confident you only need someone to help get you pointed in the right direction with minimal ongoing assistance, then a Standard Single Year Account may be best for you.
How many years do you have left in High School? A Premium Career Account costs less on average per year, especially for younger players. A Standard Single Year Account must be renewed each year.
Regardless of which TPN package you choose, your TPN Recruiting Management System will put you in control of your recruiting process. Additionally, the TPN staff is only a phone call, email, or text away if you need assistance using your TPN Account.
To get started with your own TPN Softball Account today, just click on “Join Now” and complete the Account Processing. A TPN Representative will be in contact to help you start using your account.
TPN Service Packages and Pricing:
Premium 1 Year Softball Recruiting Account: $549.00 or $150.00 Down and $49.99 per month for 9 months
Career Premium Softball Recruiting Account: $799.00 or $150.00 Down and $49.99 per month for 15 months
Contact TPN to learn more about Organizational Pricing options.